Friday, September 12, 2008

Manhattanite Fashions

I'm always on the lookout for stylish new web boutiques. Manhattanite not only offers chic fashions for women, but they also have cute and witty tops for expecting mothers, baby couture, and clothes for that unexpected fashion icon in your family, your doggy. Here are some of my favorite items.


This Gypsy 05 organic maxi dress has been seen on many celebrities include Lauren Conrad, Hayden Panettiere, Christina Aguilera, and more. Check out the other colors featured in this style as well as the trendy ombre Gypsy 05 dress.
Gypsy 05 Organic Maxi Dress in Lipstick



I absolutely love these onsies and shirts with the angel wings on the back. These recently flew off the shelves at our local baby boutique before I could get my hands on one. I'm glad I found it on this site.
Angel Wings Short Sleeve Onesie




Who said you can't be cute and comfortable in your pajamas? Yes, sleeping in those huge baggy t-shirt are wonderful, but I can't help but feel frumpy in them. This pj set will help cure my nighttime fashion blues.
PJ Salvage Henley Thermal Top



Ok, I couldn't help it. They have costumes for your doggie!

No comments: